Unmark emails as spam
If an email was incorrectly marked as spam, follow the steps below to remove it from Spam.
- Open Gmail.
- On the left, click Spam. If you don’t see Spam, click More.
- Open the email.
- At the top of the page, click Not spam.
Add a Sender to Your Gmail Address Book Fast
To turn an email’s sender into a contact in your Gmail address book swiftly:
- Open a message from the sender you want to save to your Gmail address book.
- Click the downward-pointed triangle (▼, with More in the mouse hover text) next to the Reply button in the top right corner of the email message.
- Select Add ___ to Contacts list from the menu that comes up.